Hajj is a holy pilgrimage that should be performed without any inaccuracy. So, don’t worry, internationalhajj will make sure you complete your Hajj comfortably and without any mistakes.
InternationalHajj provides different packages for Muslims in the USA according to their preferences. All packages include an advisor who will guide you and make your Hajj process easy.
August 1, 2019 – August 17/18, 2019
- Round trip Airfare from JFK on Royal Jordanian Airline, Saudi Airline (First come, first served basis for Saudi Airline)
- Travel from other gateways is available; additional charges will apply
Program Itinerary: 16 DAYS
- 3 nights at Dallah Taibah Hotel – Madinah (Located at Haram boundary)
- 4 nights at the Swissotel Makkah Hotel– Makkah
- 5 Nights of Manasik: August 9-14
- 1 Night: Tarwiya Day spent in Mina in InternationalHajj camp in front of Jamarat
- 1 Night: Arafat/ Muzdalifa
- 3 Nights: Stay in InternationalHajj Mina camp in front of Jamarat
- Departure to Jeddah – August 14 (13th Zul Hijjah)-Last day of Manasik
- Stay in Jeddah for 1 or 2 night in a 5 star hotel (Subject to departure schedule)
- Depart to home – August 17/18
Package Meal Plans
Hotels in Madinah and Makkah:
Open buffet Breakfast and Dinner will be served daily
Mena and Arafat
- Mena – Open Buffet Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner will be served daily.
- Arafat- Open buffet Breakfast and Lunch. Dinner box will be provided for Muzdalifa.
- Transportations in the Manasik between Mena, Arafat, and Muzdalifa, will be by the Train, which reduces the traveling time to 13 minutes.
- Transportation between Makkah and Madinah will be in InternationalHajj luxury Air-Conditioned buses.
Mazarat (sightseeing) to historic sites in Madinah.
Hajj Package Prices
- Quad Room (4 people): $10,200.00/person
- Triple Room (3 people): $10,900.00/person
- Double Room (2 people): $11,900.00/person
Did whats include in this tour?
- Modern luxury air-conditioned buses for all transportation outside of Manasik
- Meet and assist by professional staff in Madinah and Jeddah Airport.
- Professional staff will be assisting and serving you throughout the trip.
- Our staff will handle your luggage in Saudi Arabia (Collection, Transfer from city to city, and storage) to give you a hassle free trip.
- Educational Seminars will be offered in the USA and Saudi Arabia.
- Educational reading materials will be distributed in different Languages (English, Urdu, and Arabic).
- English speaking Group Leaders will be with you throughout the trip.
- Barbers will be available in our Mena Camp.
Whats not included in this tour?
- Mandatory Hajj Draft Fee of $490 per person.
- Sacrifice (Qurbani) of $150.00 per person.
- Return FedEx Services (if applicable).
- Domestic Flights to International Gateways.
- If you performed Hajj in the last 3 years (2015, 2016 and 2017), the Ministry of Hajj will charge a Hajj Visa fee ($535)
Why you choose this package!
- Excellent Support
- Low Rates & Savings
- Great Transportation